20 June 2016Time: 1:00am
Venue: Double Tree by Hilton Hotel London Victoria, 2 Bridge Place, London SW1V 1QA
The School of International Arbitration at the Centre for Commercial Law Studies is proud to be a co-organiser of the 2016 London Annual Summit on Commercial Dispute Resolution in China. This event is jointly organised with the Beijing International Arbitration Centre/ Beijing Arbitration Commission (BIAC/ BAC), the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, and the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies.
The event is based on Commercial Dispute Resolution in China: An Annual Review and Preview (2016), and is expected to serve as a gateway to grasp the nuances of the recent developments in Chinese Commercial Law and to unlock the intricacies of China-related investment and trade business.
- 08:30 - 09:00 Registration
- 09:00 - 09:50 Welcome Address
- 09:50 - 10:35 Arbitration and Mediation
- 10:55 - 11:30 Energy
- 11:30 - 12:05 International Trade
- 13:30 - 14:05 Finance
- 14:05 - 14:40 Construction Project
- 15:15 - 15:50 Real Estate
- 15:50 - 16:25 Intellectual Property
- 16:25 - 17:00 Investment
- 17:20 - 17:35 Closing Remarks
- 17:35 - 19:00 Cocktail Reception
- Ms. Helena H.C. Chen, Partner, Pinsent Masons LLP
- Mr. Xuehua Wang, Partner, Huanzhong & Partners
- Mr. Libin Zhang, Partner, Broad & Bright Law Firm
- Mr. Xiuming Tao, Partner, JunZeJun Law Offices
- Ms. Jinghui Tan, Partner, City Develop (Beijing) Law Firm
- Mr. Dennis Deng, Partner, Dentons (China) LLP
- Mr. Guanbin Xie, Partner, Lifang & Partners
- Mr. Zhi Bao, Partner, Fen Xun Partners
Download the full programme here [PDF 2,972KB].
Who should attend
In-house counsels with China-related business, lawyers specialised in international dispute resolution and/ or outbound investment; chambers of commerce, export agencies, arbitration institutions; experienced international arbitration practitioners.
Download the invitation and registration form [PDF].
How to Book
Please register exclusively at: http://www.bjac.org.cn/registration/london.html. QMUL does not take registrations for this event!
For more information, please contact the Beijing International Arbitration Centre/ Beijing Arbitration Commission (BIAC/ BAC) directly.
Photography, video and audio recording
Please note that CCLS events may be photographed or video and audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by Queen Mary University of London. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively you can email the CCLS Events Team on email@example.com in advance of the event that you are attending.