7 March 2012Time: 4:30 - 6:30pm
Venue: ArtsTwo Seminar Room, 2.17, Mile End campus, Queen Mary, University of London
The speakers will address the general theme of ArtsTwo Week, which is Migration, Memory and Identity, by exploring the links between law, immigration and integration in a European, comparative and international context.
- Professor Elspeth Guild, Queen Mary, University of London
- Professor Dora Kostakopoulou, University of Southampton
- Professor Catherine Dauvergne, University of British Columbia
- Dr Prakash Shah, Queen Mary, University of London
- Chair: Professor Valsamis Mitsilegas, Queen Mary, University of London
How to Book
A series of public events for 'ArtsTwo' week under the general theme of Migration, Memory and Identity celebrate research in the Humanities and Social Sciences at Queen Mary, University of London. View more 'ArtsTwo' events.