9 July 2013Time: 5:30 - 7:30pm
Venue: University of London in Paris (ULIP), 9-11 rue de Constantine 75007 Paris
This first Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS) Rapid Response Briefing in Paris will provide up-to-date and thought-provoking overviews of:
- the latest developments in trade finance
- banking resolution, bail in and derivatives
Chaired and organised by Dr Costanza Russo, CCLS, the aim of this roundtable is to provide legal and banking academics and practitioners with an update on key aspects of regulation in the Financial Sector.
- Georges Affaki is a Member of the Executive Committee and Global Coordinator for Corporate Banking, CIB Legal, BNP Paribas, Paris.
- Ed Murray is a London-based consultant to Allen & Overy LLP, and former senior partner of its Derivatives and Structured Finance practice.
- Dr Costanza Russo is Leverhulme Lecturer in Banking Law at CCLS, Queen Mary, University of London. As well as teaching in London, she convenes modules in International Banking Law, and Ethics in Business and Finance, as part of Queen Mary’s LLM in
How to Book
There is no charge for attending this event. Places are limited.
RSVP to Anna Gray no later than Friday 5 July 2013.
c/o University of London Institute in Paris (ULIP), 9-11 rue de Constantine, 75007, Paris, France
Phone: +33 (0)1 44 11 73 97
Location: Please note that this event is being held at ULIP, 9-11 rue de Constantine 75007 Paris