11 February 2015Time: 3:00 - 6:30pm
Venue: Room 313, Law Building, School of Law, Queen Mary University of London, Mile End Road, London E1 4NS
Hosted by the Centre for Law and Society in a Global Context (CLSGC).
Dr Paul Gragl, Queen Mary University of London
- Professor Andreas Føllesdal, University of Oslo
- Dr Geert de Baere, KU Leuven
- Or Rosenboim, University of Cambridge
- Dr Jan Komarek, London School of Economics
- Dr Violeta Moreno-Lax, Queen Mary University of London
- Dr Adam Perry, Queen Mary University of London
For directions to the venue, please refer to the map.
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Pre-circulated papers will be sent prior to the event.
For more information on this event, please email email@example.com.
Photography, video and audio recording
Please note that Department of Law events may be photographed or video and audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by Queen Mary University of London. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the event that you are attending.