20 March 2013Time: 2:30 - 5:30pm
Venue: Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, Charles Clore House, 17 Russell Square, London WC1B 5DR
Presented by: Queen Mary, University of London, the Intellectual Property Law and Policy Institute (IPLPI) at Meiji University, Japan and the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, School of Advanced Study, University of London.
Jonathan Griffiths, Senior Lecturer in Law, Queen Mary, University of London
- Professor Tatsuhiro Ueno, Rikkyo University, Japan
Copyright Law in the "Cloud" Environment: Should services such as online video recorder and music locker be considered as copyright infringement?
- Professor Ryu Kojima, Associate Professor, Kyushu University, Japan
The Role of Public Libraries in an Era of Digital Publishing
- Dr Toshiya Kaneko, Meiji University, Japan
Criminal Enforcement of Copyright in Japan
- Dr Kazuhiro Ando, Senior Fellow, Waseda University
Right of Book Publishers under Japanese Law
- Dr Tetsuya Imamura, Visiting Fellow, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies
The Emerging Legislative Discussion on New Neighbouring Rights for Publishers
How to Book
This event is free to attend but registration is essential. To register please visit the event website sas.ac.uk/events/view/13502