9 February 2012
Time: 5:30 - 8:30pm
Venue: 313, Law Building, Mile End campus
Department of Law: Evening Drinks Reception for Visiting Professors and Researchers
At this event our Visiting Professors, Researchers and Scholars are invited to give a brief talk about themselves and their involvement in the Department of Law at Queen Mary, University of London. The presentations will be followed by a light buffet in the Law Foyer.
- Anthony Edwards, Visiting Professor
- Bob Ferguson, Visiting Professor
- Rudi Fortson, Visiting Professor
- Elaine Gadd, Honorary Professor
- Rosana Garciandia, Visiting Scholar
- Adrian Howe, Visiting Professor (University of Melbourne)
- Melanie Jacques, Visiting Research Fellow
- Liu Jin, Visiting Scholar
- Michael Smyth, Visiting Professor
Book a place
This event is open to Queen Mary School of Law staff and PhD students only. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.