13 June 2018Time: 6:00 - 9:00pm
Venue: Turner Room, 2nd Floor, 9 – 11 rue de Constantine, Paris 7e
Queen Mary’s Centre for Commercial Law Studies warmly invites you to join us in celebrating the introduction of a new LLM specialism in Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law, to be offered in Paris in the forthcoming academic year.
Join us for what promises to be an evening of lively discussion and debate, with speakers including:
- Christian Blomet, Partner, Baker & McKenzie LLP, Paris
- Philippe Coen, Honorary President of the European Company Lawyers Association (ECLA) and General Secretary of the Union des Fabricants (Unifab)
- Elise Dufour, Of Counsel, Bignon Lebray, and President of Cyberlex
- Laura Edgar, Senior Lecturer and Convenor of the new specialism in TMT Law in Paris, Queen Mary University of London
- Stéphane Larrière, Group Legal Director at Atos for Global Procurement
- Christopher Millard, Professor of Privacy and Information Law
- Daniel Segoin, Legal Advisor and French Agent to the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- Ian Walden, Professor of Information and Communications Law, Queen Mary University of London
- Louisa Zanoun, Senior Science and Innovation Attachée, British Embassy in Paris
Please join us also for networking drinks afterwards.
Working in partnership with the British Embassy, Paris.
How to book
This event is free but prior booking is required. Register online via Eventbrite.
For more information, please contact the CCLS Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photography, video and audio recording
Please note that CCLS events may be photographed or video and audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by Queen Mary University of London. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively you can email the CCLS Events Team on email@example.com in advance of the event that you are attending.