29 May 2015Time: 1:00am
The ICC-Baker & McKenzie Ninth Annual Conference 2015 on ‘Trends and Developments in Global Competition Law’ will be held on Friday 29 May in Brussels.
This year, the conference will address significant developments of great interest to both corporate counsel, private practitioners, policy-makers, competition enforcement officials and academics in the major areas: international merger control; international cartel enforcement; vertical restraints enforcement in the digital age; and EU technology transfer block exemption regime.
- Joachim Bornkamm, former Chief Judge, German Federal Court of Justice
- Gavin Bushell, Partner, Baker & McKenzie
- Eugene Buttigieg, Judge, European Union General Court
- Eyad Maher Dabbah, Professor, Queen Mary, University of London
- Maria Jaspers, Head of Unit, DG Competition, European Commission
- Frederique Jenny, Former Judge, French Supreme Court; Chairman of the OECD’s Competition Law and Policy Committee.
- Kurt Haegeman, Partner, Baker & McKenzie
- Gunnar Kallfass, Head of Unit on European and German Antitrust, Bundeskartellamt
- Assimakis Komninos, Partner, White & Case
- Thomas Kramler, Deputy Head of Unit, DG Competition, European Commission
- David Laing, Senior Trial Counsel, US Federal Trade Commission
- Paul Lugard, Partner, Baker Botts
- Richard Neville, Executive Director, Legal and Business Affairs, Warner Bros.
- Michele Piergiovanni, Deputy Head of Unit, DG Competition, European Commission
- Deborah Wilkie, Assistant Director Cartels and Criminal Group, UK Competition and Markets Authority
- Anna Vernet, Senior Policy Officer, DG Competition, European Commission
Photography, video and audio recording
Please note that Department of Law events may be photographed or video and audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by Queen Mary University of London. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively you can email email@example.com in advance of the event that you are attending.