30 March 2015Time: 6:30 - 8:30pm
Venue: Law Building Foyer, Queen Mary University of London, Mile End Road, E1 4NS, London, United Kingdom
Editorial Staff of the Queen Mary Human Rights Law Review
- Professor Geraldine van Bueren QC, Editor
- Dr Jessie Hohmann, Deputy Editor
- Dmitri MacMillen, Assistant Editor
- Emma Vogelmann, Assistant Editor
- Susanne Prochazka, Assistant Editor
- Jack Head, Assistant Editor
- Phillipa White, Assistant Editor
- Priscilla Chan, Assistant Editor
For directions to this event please refer to the map.
How to book
This event is free with prior registration. To register please visit the School of Law Eventbrite page.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
Photography, video and audio recording
Please note that Department of Law events may be photographed or video and audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by Queen Mary University of London. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the event that you are attending.