5 February 2015
Time: 4:45 - 7:15pm
Venue: Room 3.1, CCLS, Queen Mary University of London, 67-69 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3JB
The New Voices in Commercial Law is a seminar series which aims to provide a forum for debate and an opportunity for attendees to hear early career academics with outstanding potential discuss their research in an intellectually stimulating environment.
- 17.00 - Registration
- 17.15 - 18.05 - First session
- 18.05 - 18.25 - Coffee break
- 18.25 - 19.15 - Second session
- Dr Tina Loverdou (CCLS/QMUL) – 'Piracy in the Gulf of Guinea and Beyond: Time for an International Maritime Piracy Treaty'
- Jonathan Moss (Partner, DWF) – 'Piracy, Theft and Fraud, Managing the Risks Faced by International Traders and Their Insurers'
- Chair: Professor Philip Rawlings (Insurance Law Institute, CCLS/QMUL)
For directions to the venue, please refer to the map.
Attendance is free of charge for CCLS and other students and academic staff but prior registration is required via Eventbrite.
A fee will apply to those who wish to attend for CPD purposes. Please register via the Queen Mary e-shop.
- CCLS Alumni - £20.00
- Standard - £40.00
Spaces are limited and early booking is strongly recommended.
For more information, please contact the CCLS Events Team on email@example.com.
Photography, video and audio recording
Please note that CCLS events may be photographed or video and audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by Queen Mary University of London. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively you can email the CCLS Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the event that you are attending.