9 December 2015Time: 5:30pm
Venue: ULIP Lecture Theatre, 9-11 rue de Constantine, 75007 Paris, France
Arbitration in Africa
The School of International Arbitration, Queen Mary University of London, and SciencesPo Law School, in collaboration with ICDR Y&I, are pleased to announce the ICDR Y&I annual conference.
Panel 1: Commercial Arbitration in Africa
- Tunde Ogunseitan, ICC International Court of Arbitration, Paris
- Jean-Claude Najar, Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP, Paris
- Benoit Lebars, Lazareff Le Bars, Paris
- Moderated by Maxi Scherer, Queen Mary University of London
Panel 2: Investment Arbitration in Africa
- Makane Mbengue, University of Geneva
- Isaiah Bozimo, Ikwueto Law Firm, Abuja, Nigeria
- Emilia Onyema, SOAS Law School, London
- Moderated by Diego Fernández Arroyo, SciencesPo Law School
A drinks reception will conclude the event, kindly sponsored by Lazareff le Bars.
How to book
This is a free event, but prior registration is required via Eventbrite.
For more information, please contact the CCLS Events Team on email@example.com.
Photography, video and audio recording
Please note that CCLS events may be photographed or video and audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by Queen Mary University of London. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively you can email the CCLS Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the event that you are attending.