19 October 2015Time: 6:00 - 9:00pm
Venue: Bibliotheque de l'Ordre, 4 Boulevard du Palais, Paris
The Centre for Commercial Law Studies is pleased to present the Le Cafe des Arbitres October Conference in Paris.
Re-adjusting Gas Price Arbitration
- Jean-Andre Diaz
- Steven Finizio, WilmerHale
- Alexis Mourre, ICC
- Moderator: Dr Maxi Scherer, Senior Lecturer in International Arbitration and Energy, Queen Mary University of London
Renewable Energy: New Supplier to Future Investment Arbitration?
- Alejandro Carballo, Energy Charter
- Barton Legum, Dentons
- Isabelle Michou, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Moderator: Professor Loukas Mistelis, Professor of Transnational Commercial Law and Arbitration, Queen Mary University of London
A drinks reception will conclude the event.
This event is eligible for CPD credit for Lawyers in France, England and Wales.
How to Book
Participation is free of charge but prior registration is required via Eventbrite.
This event is kindly sponsored by WilmerHale.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photography, video and audio recording
Please note that CCLS events may be photographed or video and audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by Queen Mary University of London. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively you can email the CCLS Events Team on email@example.com in advance of the event that you are attending.