21 May 2015Time: 6:00 - 8:30pm
Venue: University of London Institute in Paris, 9-11 rue de Constantine, Paris 7ème
The Centre for Commercial Law Studies is pleased to present the Le Cafe des Arbitres May Conference in Paris.
Speakers/ Moderators include:
- Emmanuel Gaillard, Head of International Arbitration, Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Anna Joubin-Bret, Avocat à la Cour, Paris
- Dr Jan Kleinheisterkamp, Associate Professor of Law, London School of Economics
- Nikos Lavranos, Secretary-General, EFILA
- Professor Loukas Mistelis, Professor of Transnational Commercial Law and Arbitration, Queen Mary University of London
Short presentations by each speaker will be followed by questions and comments from the floor. A drinks reception will conclude the event.
This event is eligible for CPD credit for Lawyers in France, England and Wales.
How to Book
Participation is free of charge but prior registration is required via Eventbrite.
This event is kindly sponsored by Shearman & Sterling LLP.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photography, video and audio recording
Please note that CCLS events may be photographed or video and audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by Queen Mary University of London. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively you can email the CCLS Events Team on email@example.com in advance of the event that you are attending.