4 December 2014 - 5 December 2014Time: 1:00 - 1:00am
Venue: The Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn, Old Hall, Newman's Row, London WC2A 3TL
This conference will offer an update on the political and legal developments regarding the Unitary Patent in the EU and the rules of procedure applicable before the Unitary Patent Court (UPC).
- Legal status of supplementary protection certificates
- Patent filing before the EPO and payment of fees and renewable fees
- Results of the public hearing on the rules of procedure
- Preparing for patent litigation before the UPC
- Representations and interventions before the UPC
- Settlement agreements
- Damages actions and execution of decisions
Confirmed speakers for this event include:
- The Hon Mr Justice Arnold, High Court of Justice (Chancery Division), London
- Jerome Dubrulle, General Counsel of the Belgium Office for Intellectual Property and Chair of the EPO Select Committee, Brussels
- Kevin Mooney, Member of the Drafting Committee on Rules of Procedure for the Unitary Patent Court
- Neil Feinson, Director of International Policy, UK Intellectual Property Office
- Pierre Veron, Member of the Drafting Committee on Rules of Procedure for the Unitary Patent Court
Who should attend?
Patent attorneys, lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel and other practitioners of law dealing with patent law and industrial property law.
The programme is accredited for 8 CPD Points with the Bar Standards Board (BSB).
How to Book
Book for this conference through the ERA website. Fees apply.
For more information, please contact the CCLS Events Team on email@example.com.
Photography, video and audio recording
Please note that CCLS events may be photographed or video and audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by Queen Mary University of London. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively you can email the CCLS Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the event that you are attending.