19 March 2015Time: 6:00pm
Venue: School for Start-ups, Somerset House South Wing, Strand, London WC2R 0LQ
In this interactive workshop, qLegal students will discuss:
- Considerations in creating a legal structure for a business?
- What are the different options for business structure in the UK?
- Sole trader, limited company, partnership]
- What are some advantages and disadvantages of each structure?
- Practical and commercial considerations in setting up a business in the UK
- Other considerations (name, company address etc.)
For directions to the venue please refer to the School for Start-ups website.
How to Book
This event is free but prior registration is required via the School for Start-ups website.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Photography, video and audio recording
Please note that qLegal events may be photographed or video and audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by Queen Mary University of London. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the event that you are attending.