13 March 2017Time: 6:00 - 8:00pm
Venue: Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary University of London, 67-69 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3JB
This workshop will address practical and commercial considerations in setting up a limited company in the UK.
This workshop aims to:
- look into the various factors to consider when creating a legal structure for a business
- explore the different options for business structure in the UK
- examine the advantages and diadvantages of each structure.
- 6pm Registration / Networking
- 6.30pm Start of the presentation
- 7.15pm Q&A
- 7.30pm Refreshment and Networking
Bring your business cards!
This workshop will be presented by our Postgraduate Law students at Queen Mary University of London who are taking part in qLegal Law Clinic.
For directions to the venue, please refer to the map.
How to book
This event is free but prior booking is required. Register online via Eventbrite.
For more information, please contact Clemence Tanzi on email@example.com.
Photography, video and audio recording
Please note that CCLS events may be photographed or video and audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by Queen Mary University of London. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively you can email Clemence Tanzi on firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the event that you are attending.