10 June 2016Time: 6:00 - 11:59pm
Venue: Edinburgh Suite & Drawing Room, Grand Connaught Rooms, 61-65 Great Queen St, London WC2B 5DA
The QMUL LLM Dispute Resolution Ball 2016 is the first of its kind event. It will bring together current students of the Comparative and International Dispute Resolution LLM, alumni of this programme, teaching staff and friends of the School of International Arbitration of Queen Mary University of London, as well as lawyers from the arbitration practices of major law firms to celebrate the achievements and closure of the 2015/2016 academic year of the Comparative and International Dispute Resolution LLM programme at Queen Mary.
Guests will have the opportunity to interact and network over dinner and drinks with live music and photo opportunities available at the event.
The event will take place in a formal setting. Dress code: formal/ black tie.
- 18.00 Registration and Cocktail Reception
- 19.00 Opening Address by Professor Loukas Mistelis, Clive M Schmitthoff Professor of Transnational Commercial Law and Arbitration, CCLS/ QMUL
- 19.30 Dinner
- 20.30 Keynote Speech (TBA)
- 21.00 Dancing and Socialising
- 00.00 Ball Ends
How to Book
Please book by 20 May 2016 via the QMUL e-shop.
- CIDR students - £30 [no longer available]
- Non-CIDR students with an interest in arbitration - £35 [no longer available]
- QMUL CIDR alumni - £100
- Standard registration - £125
For more information, please contact Nadya Berova (CIDR Student Representative) on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photography, video and audio recording
Please note that CCLS events may be photographed or video and audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by Queen Mary University of London. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively you can email the CCLS Events Team on email@example.com in advance of the event that you are attending.