19 March 2012Time: 12:30 - 5:00pm
Venue: Senate Room, The Senate House, University of London, Malet Street, LondonWC1E 7HU
- Sharon Bowles, MEP, Chairwoman of the European Parliament Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs
- Professor Lord Eatwell, Queens’ College, University of Cambridge
- Lord McFaul of Alcluith
- Michael Blair, QC, 3 Verulam Buildings, London
- Professor Kern Alexander, Member of the Expert Panel on Financial Services, European Parliament
- Alastair Evans, Head, Government Policy and Affairs, Lloyd’s General Counsel Division
- Professor Rosa Lastra, Queen Mary, University of London
- Paul Sharma, Director, Prudential Policy, the Financial Services Authority and FSA member of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision
This event is accredited with 3.5 CPD points.
How to book
Queen Mary students and academics
Attendance is free for Queen Mary students and academics, but registration is essential as numbers are limited. To register, please Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other attendees (non-Queen Mary)
Other attendees, please go to the British Institute of International and Comparative Law (BIICL) website to register. The fee will be according to BIICL's fee structure.