18 October 2013Time: 12:30 - 2:30pm
Venue: Lecture Theatre CCLS
The first in a series of lectures by invited, distinguished guests. The Lecture will cover the following topics:
- Current energy use and a brief outlook of potential developments over the next 40 years.
- The role of in-house lawyers in supporting / advising a large energy company
- Internal law support structures
- Career development
- Roles and responsibilities
- A typical day
- The range of work
- Opportunities and concerns
- Applying for jobs - Interview techniques
The lecture is presented by Andrew Clarke, General Counsel, Esso UK Ltd.
How to Book
This event is only open to Queen Mary University of London students. Places are limited, please register through the Eventbrite page.