8 June 2011Time: 2:30 - 6:00pm
Venue: Old Anatomy Building, Charterhouse Square, London, EC1M 6BQ
The New French Law on Arbitration: the ultimately efficient arbitral process?
Conference is followed by a drinks reception.
- Professor Loukas Mistelis, Director, School of International Arbitration at Queen Mary, University of London
- Charles Kaplan, President, Paris the Home of International Arbitration, Herbert Smith LLP (Paris)
- Laurence Kiffer, Teynier Pic & Associés (Paris)
- Michael Polkinghorne, White & Case LLP (Paris)
- Tim Portwood, Bredin Prat & Associés (Paris)
- Audley Sheppard, Clifford Chance LLP (London)
- Marie Stoyanov, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP (Paris)
- VV Veeder, QC Essex Court Chambers (London)
CPD/CLE credits available.