17 June 2013 - 21 June 2013Time: 9:15am - 6:00pm
Venue: Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS), Queen Mary, University of London, 67-69 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3JB
The Summer Tax Programme 2013 features five days of international taxation training starting on 17 June and ending on 21 June 2013. The first four days adopt a conference format with day one focusing on Latin America under the banner “Managing Taxes in a Challenging Environment”. Day two is split into Spanish and Portuguese international taxation sessions. Day three is entitled “Tax Treaties around the globe” and features an international team of speakers under the chairmanship of Dr Claus Herfort. Day four is our BRICS and International Taxation conference. Finally, day five is a special one day international tax planning course delivered by Allan Cinnamon one of the UK’s most experienced international tax practitioners and trainers with more than 40 years’ experience.
The Summer Tax Programme is aimed at a professional audience but academics, international students, government officials and in-house tax counsel should all find it very useful. This year’s “conference” approach allows attendees to pick and mix topics of interest and there is a big discount for attendees choosing the full five-day programme. CPD points are available for each day and a Certificate of Attendance is granted to all attendees of the full five day programme.
- Day 1: 17 June 2013 Latin-America Conference programme
- Day 2: 18 June 2013 Spanish and Portuguese Taxation Conference
- Day 3: 19 June 2013 Tax Treaties around the Globe Conference
- Day 4: 20 June 2013 BRICS Conference
- Day 5: 21 June 2013 International Tax Planning - A Practical Course
A Certificate of Attendance is granted to persons who attend all five days of the Summer Tax Programme. 8 CPD points are also available for attending each day of the Programme.
- Latin-America Conference (One day) £200 per delegate
- Spanish and Portuguese Taxation Conference (One day) £200 per delegate
- Tax Treaties around the Globe Conference (One day) £200 per delegate
- BRICS Conference (One day) £200 per delegate
- International Tax Planning –A Practical Course (One day) £200 per delegate
- Summer Tax Programme (Five days) £650 per delegate
How to Book
For enquiries, please contact Ms Katherine Zaim Email: email@example.com
Tel: +44(0)20 7882 8481 Fax: +44(0)20 7882 8100