18 January 2014Time: 9:30am - 1:00pm
Venue: Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary University of London, 67-69 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3JB
This programme is led by Dr Tracy Bussoli and Dr Jo Cordy. The workshop is open to Queen Mary School of Law postgraduate students only.
Time Management is an essential skill for successful lawyers and by the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Recognise the importance of having long and short term objectives
- Identify and address their own time management issues
- Employ good time management practices using tools and ideas introduced in the workshop
This workshop is part of a series. Additional events will be held as follows:
- Saturday 1 February - Sunday 2 February 2014 - Expert Negotiation Skills course (Course 1)
- Saturday 8 February - Sunday 9 February 2014 - Expert Negotiation Skills course (Course 2)
- Saturday 15 February 2014 - Leadership and Team-working skills
- Saturday 1 March 2014 - Professional Communication Skills
- Saturday 15 March 2014 - Maximise Your Personal Effectiveness
For directions to the Centre for Commercial Law Studies in Lincoln's Inn Fields, please refer to the map.
How to Book
Please note that this event is open to Queen Mary School of Law postgraduate students only. To register, please visit the Queen Mary e-shop page. Registration for this event costs £10 per person. Please let us know if you have any mobility requirements so that we can make the necessary arrangements.
For more information, please contact Pippa Heath on firstname.lastname@example.org
Photography, video and audio recording
Please note that CCLS events may be photographed or video and audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by Queen Mary University of London. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively you can email CCLS Events Manager, Katherine Zaim, on email@example.com in advance of the event that you are attending.