Table of Contents
Winners of the 2015 Queen Mary Human Rights Poetry Competition
- Thomas Baynes - ‘July, 1995’
- Maria Stella Milani - ‘Being you being me’
- Dorothy Tan - ‘King John’
- Krysta Amy Yan - ‘This Fire’.
- Hélène Julien - 'Is There a Human Right to Safe Motherhood within the United Nations Legal System?'
- Elif Mendos Kuşkonmaz - ‘EU-US Counter-Terrorism Agreements for Tracking Money and Airline Passengers: A Challenge to Right to Privacy and Personal Data Protection.’
- Lina Johansson - ‘The Third Optional Protocol to the International Convention on the Right of the Child: A Success or a Failure for the Enforcement of Children’s Rights?’
- Susanne Prochazka - ‘Did you Ever Expect a Corporation to Have a Conscience?: Human Rights Obligations of Transnational Corporations.’
- Hien Bui - ‘Human Rights Budgeting: Making Governments Accountable for Economic, Social and Cultural Rights.’
- Adrian Howe - ‘Othello on Trial: Engaging the “Extra-Academic” World.’