Friday 23 April 2010
You can now view contributions from the Legal Scholarship Network at Queen Mary, University of London on our new Working Papers Series page.
- 50-2010 Personal Financial Incentives in Health Promotion: Where Do They Fit in an Ethic of Autonomy? - Richard Ashcroft
- 49-2010 The Sociospatial Mechanics of Domination: Transcending the ‘Exclusion/Inclusion' Dualism - Leonidas K Cheliotis
- 48-2010 Online Gambling in the European Union: A Tug of War Without a Winner? - Julia Hörnle#
- 47-2010 Inconvenient Marriages, or What Happens When Ethnic Minorities Marry Trans-Jurisdictionally According to Their Self-Chosen Norms - Prakash Shah
- 46-2010 Does Legal Pluralism Need a Concept of Law? - Roger Cotterrell