The QM Law and Business Journal 'The Sophists' is a student magazine produced by students on the MSc Law and Finance programme at Queen Mary. The Sophists offers a fresh perspective on the interplay between law, politics and economics and allows students to participate and debate current topics. Its primary purpose is to offer readers a critical and engaging perspective on current affairs, whilst also providing a platform on which they can express their views and challenge deep-rooted and dogmatic assumptions, in the tradition of the sophists of Ancient Greece.
How to submit
Queen Mary students are encouraged to contribute articles to email@example.com. Please send all entries with endnotes / footnotes and articles should not exceed 2000 words. The topics must be related to law, economics or politics.
- Diana Avila - Contributor
- Marco Contaldi - Contributor
- Alessandro Demetrio Barbaro - Contributor
- Mariano Gemignani - Contributor
- Isabelle Roy - Graphic Designer and Co-Chief Editor
- Elina Spyropoulou - PR Director
- Ojasvita Srivastava - Co-Chief Editor
- Ivan Nikolas Tambunan - Contributor
- Rumen Zhechev - Pioneer