LLMs at Queen Mary
The School of Law offers a range of LLM law masters programmes, each leading to the award of a Queen Mary University of London LLM degree. Whichever programme you decide to follow, you will be dealing with complex issues systematically and creatively. Taught by our expert teachers our programmes enable you to gain an advanced and thorough understanding of the key and current issues in your chosen field.
The LLM programmes are now closed for applications for September 2016 entry.
Applications for September 2017 entry will open early October.
London LLM programmes
- LLM in Art, Business and Law
- LLM in Banking and Finance Law
- LLM in Commercial and Corporate Law
- LLM in Comparative and International Dispute Resolution
- LLM in Competition Law
- LLM in Computer and Communications Law
- LLM in Criminal Justice
- LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law
- LLM in Environmental Law
- LLM in European Law
- LLM in Human Rights Law
- LLM in Immigration Law
- LLM in Insurance Law
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law
- LLM in International Business Law
- LLM in International Economic Law
- LLM in International Shipping Law
- LLM in Legal Theory
- LLM in Media Law
- LLM in Medical Law
- LLM in Public International Law
- LLM in Tax Law
- Master of Laws*.
*If you apply for the Master of Laws your final degree certificate will show Master of Laws. If you wish your degree to show expertise in a specific area of law then you should apply for one of our specialised LLM programmes.
We also offer:
- Sorbonne Law School - Queen Mary University of London Double LLM (Starts Jan 2017)
- Dual LLM in Commercial Law in Singapore and London (starts Sept 2016)
- LLM in Law and Economics - a joint programme run by the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS) and the School of Economics and Finance
- LLM in Paris
- LLM in International Shipping Law, Piraeus, Greece
- LLM in Computer and Communications Law by Distance Learning
- MSc in Law and Finance (which includes LLM modules) - a joint programme run by the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS) and the School of Economics and Finance
- Diploma in Law and Finance
- Certificate in Law and Finance
- Diploma in Law and Economics
- Certificate in Law and Economics
- Diploma in Language and the Law.