QLLM152 International Energy Transactions (Sem 1)
International energy transactions have seen an important increase in recent years, both in terms of their numbers and their economical and political importance. This course provides the students the basis for understanding the particular issues of transactions in the energy sector, including in particular oil and gas transactions.
In particular the course will look at:
- up and downstream petroleum contracts
- energy transportation contracts
- energy-related construction contracts
- investment contracts in the energy sector.
- LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law
- Laws (General)
- LLM Flexible Study.
Mode of Assessment:
2.15 hour written examination.