QLLM422 Multinational Enterprises 2 (Sem 2)
- Competition Law and Technology Transfer
- Labour Relations.
- Human Rights and MNEs.
- Environment and MNEs.
- International Financial Institutions, Economic Regulation and its Social/Environmental Impacts
- Control of Investment Risks under International Law I
- Control of Investment Risks under International law II.
- Codification of International Standards, from Customary International Law to Bilateral and Multilateral Investment Agreements.
- Dispute Settlement and Avoidance: the Contribution of the World Bank and NAFTA.
- LLM in Commercial and Corporate Law
- LLM in International Business Law
- LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law
- LLM in International Economic Law
- Laws (General)
- Flexible LLM Study.
Mode of Assessment
2.15 hour written examination