The School of Law at Queen Mary offers a range of funding opportunities (scholarships and studentships) for postgraduate study.
- LLM Scholarships - deadline 1 March 2016
- LLM in Paris - details coming soon
- LLM in International Shipping Law (Piraeus, Greece) - deadline 1 July 2016
- LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law - deadline 13 March 2016
- UNILAG Scholarship - deadline 15 April 2016
- LLM in Law and Economics Scholarships - deadline 28 February 2016
- QMUL Latin American Fund Scholarships - deadline 28 February 2016
- Dual LLM in Commercial Law (Singapore and London) Scholarship - deadline 28 May 2016.
- MSc in Law and Finance Scholarships - deadline 28 February 2016
- MSc in Management of IP Scholarships - deadline 15 July 2016.
- PhD Studentships - deadline 7 December 2015
- Intellectual Property PhD - Herchel Smith Scholarships - deadline 1 June 2016
- ESRC Tobacco and Alcohol Ethics PhD Studentship 2016 - deadline 1 February 2015
- PhD Graduate Teaching Assistantships (GTA) - deadline 7 December 2015 and 1 March 2016
- School of Law - China Scholarship Council (CSC) Studentships - deadline 31 January 2016.
In 2014 we offered more than £1m of financial support for postgraduate law programmes.