Agreement statement following the UK's vote to leave the EU
"The School would like to reassure students, current and prospective, that there is absolutely no change in terms of status, fees, programme selection, programme and module curricula for 2016 and for the duration of programmes starting in 2016." Read the full statement from the School of Law.
The School of Law at Queen Mary offers a range of funding opportunities (scholarships and studentships) for postgraduate study.
2017 funding opportunities
- LLM in Paris - 12 December 2016
- Santander Masters Scholarship - coming soon
- LLM Scholarships - 13 March 2017
- The Roy Goode Scholarship - 13 March 2017
- LLM in International Shipping Law (Piraeus, Greece) - 14 August 2017
- Norton Rose Fulbright CCLS Scholarships (LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law) - 28 March 2017
- UNILAG Scholarship - coming soon
- LLM in Law and Economics Scholarships - 13 March 2017
- QMUL Latin American Fund Scholarships - 28 March 2017
- Dual LLM in Commercial Law (Singapore and London) Scholarship - coming soon.
- MSc in Law and Finance Scholarships - 13 March 2017
- MSc in Management of IP Scholarships - coming soon.
- PhD Studentships - 7 December 2016
- Intellectual Property PhD - Herchel Smith Scholarships - 1 June 2017
- PhD Graduate Teaching Assistantships (GTA) - 7 December 2016 and 1 March 2017
- School of Law - China Scholarship Council (CSC) Studentships - 31 January 2017
In 2014 we offered more than £1m of financial support for postgraduate law programmes.