The School of Law at Queen Mary offers a range of funding opportunities (scholarships and studentships) for postgraduate study.
- LLM Law and Economics Partial Scholarships - deadline 5 June 2015
- LLM in International Shipping Law (Piraeus, Greece) - deadline 1 July 2015
- LLM in Paris Full and Partial Scholarships - CCLS / McDermott Will & Emery and AFJE (for September entry)
- MSc Law and Finance - deadline 5 June 2015
- MSc in Management of Intellectual Property Scholarships - deadline 26 June 2015
- PhD Law Intellectual Property - Herchel Smith Scholarships - deadline 1 June 2015
- PhD Law Studentship - Irish Political Prisoners - deadline 1 June 2015
- PhD Law Studentship - EU Surveillance Law- 11 May 2015
- PhD Law Studentship - Modes of Regulation - Regulating Illegal Content Online from a UK/EU perspective - deadline 3 July 2015
- PhD Law Studentship - The Future of Prosecution in Europe - deadline 3 July 2015
- PhD Law Studentship - State Crime and Resistance: the case of development-induced forced evictions - deadline 3 July 2015
In 2014 we offered more than £1m of financial support for postgraduate law programmes.