The School of Law at Queen Mary offers a range of funding opportunities (scholarships and studentships) for postgraduate study.
- LLM Scholarships - deadline Sunday 1 March 2015 (you will need to apply for the LLM by 23 February 2015)
- LLM Law and Economics Partial Scholarships - deadline 5 June 2015
- LLM in Paris Partial Scholarships (for September entry)
- LM in Paris Full Scholarship from CCLS, McDermott Will & Emery, in partnership with the Association Française des Juristes d’Entreprise (AFJE) (for September entry)
- LLM CCLS / University of Lagos Scholarship - deadline 15 March 2015
- MSc Law and Finance - deadline 24 April 2015
- MSc in Management of Intellectual Property Scholarships - deadline 26 June 2015
- PhD Graduate Teaching Assistantships - deadline 8 December 2014 (and 2 March 2015)
- PhD Intellectual Property - Herchel Smith Scholarships - deadline 1 June 2015
*The Law PhD Studentship deadline was in December 2014, so we are no longer accepting applications. Other schools may be advertising a deadline of 31 January, but this does not apply to the School of Law.*
In 2014 we offered more than £1m of financial support for postgraduate law programmes.