Agreement statement following the UK's vote to leave the EU
"The School would like to reassure students, current and prospective, that there is absolutely no change in terms of status, fees, programme selection, programme and module curricula for 2016 and for the duration of programmes starting in 2016." Read the full statement from the School of Law.
The School of Law at Queen Mary offers a range of funding opportunities (scholarships and studentships) for postgraduate study.
2017 funding opportunities
- LLM in Paris - 5 June 2017 (September 2017 entry) and 27 November 2017 (January 2018 entry)
- LLM Scholarships - Applications are closed
- The Roy Goode Scholarship - Applications are closed
- LLM in International Shipping Law (Piraeus, Greece) - 14 August 2017
- Norton Rose Fulbright CCLS Scholarships (LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law) - Applications are closed
- LLM in Law and Economics Scholarships - Applications are closed
- QMUL Latin American Fund Scholarships - Applications are closed
- SCL LLM Computer and Communications Law Bursary - 10 May 2017
- Kalisher Trust - Department of Law LLM in Criminal Justice Law - Applications are closed
- International Arbitration Charity Ball Scholarship - LLM in Comparative and International Dispute Resolution 2017/18 - 10 May 2017
- Dual LLM in Commercial Law (Singapore and London) Scholarship - coming soon.
- MSc in Law and Finance Scholarships - Applications are closed
- MSc in Management of IP Scholarships - 14 July 2017.
- CCLS Studentship: The Cloud Legal Project - 1 June 2017
- PhD Studentships - Applications are closed
- Intellectual Property PhD - Herchel Smith Scholarships - 1 June 2017
- PhD Graduate Teaching Assistantships (GTA) - 7 December 2016 and 1 March 2017
- School of Law - China Scholarship Council (CSC) Studentships - 31 January 2017
- London Inter-Disciplinary Social Science (LISS) Doctoral Training Partners (DTP) ESRC PhD Studentship 31 January 2017.
In 2014 we offered more than £1m of financial support for postgraduate law programmes.