The School of Law at Queen Mary offers a range of funding opportunities (scholarships and studentships) for postgraduate study.
- LLM in Paris - deadline 18 December 2015
- LLM in International Shipping Law (Piraeus, Greece) - deadline 1 July 2016
- LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law - deadline 13 March 2016
- Chevening Scholarship - deadline 3 November 2015
- UNILAG Scholarship - deadline 15 April 2016
- MSc in Management of Intellectual Property Scholarships - deadline 26 June 2015
- PhD Studentship - Law and History - deadline 14 September 2015
- PhD Law Studentship - Modes of Regulation - Regulating Illegal Content Online from a UK/EU perspective - deadline 3 July 2015
- PhD Law Studentship - The Future of Prosecution in Europe - deadline 3 July 2015
- PhD Law Studentship - State Crime and Resistance: the case of development-induced forced evictions - deadline 3 July 2015
In 2014 we offered more than £1m of financial support for postgraduate law programmes.