The LLM programme is now open for September 2014 entry. Please select your LLM programme and follow the links to apply online.
Online application is the preferred method of application. If you have any difficulty using the online form please read the online application guidance notes accessible from your online application. If you then cannot resolve the problem or are unable to access the online form please contact the Admissions team by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications for September 2014 is 1 July 2014. We recommend that you apply early. This is a popular programme with a high demand for places, so we may close for admissions before 1 July if the programme becomes full.
In order to apply, you must supply:
- a transcript of your law degree marks
- any other supporting qualifications
- one reference letter
- proof of English language proficiency (you can apply first and submit your language score later).
We do not interview prospective students, so these documents will form the basis of any decision made. If you have not yet completed your first degree you should send in your marks achieved so far.
On the application form you will be applying for entry to your chosen LLM programme. All individual module choices will be finalised after enrolment and induction. You will have a two-week induction and a full week of teaching before making your selection to enable you to make an informed final choice.
How to Apply
- You will need to submit a completed on-line application form, transcripts of your law degree or any other relevant qualification, and one reference (preferably academic).
- You should submit a complete application where possible.
- If you are waiting for documentation such as references or transcripts to arrive, then please continue to wait for these, and then proceed to the online application once you have all the required documentation.
Exceptions to this may include where, for confidentiality reasons, a referee wishes to send their reference to us directly; where a student has upcoming funding deadlines; or where evidence of English Language proficiency has not yet been obtained. Language test results can be submitted later in the process (see FAQ "what are the English language requirements for the LLM").
- Incomplete applications may be rejected. If you have not yet completed your degree, then a transcript of marks achieved so far is required and is acceptable. You do not need to have finished your first degree before applying, as conditional offers can then be made pending your final marks.
- Please ensure that you read the guidance notes which accompany the on-line application as they will guide you through each section of the process.
For more information see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.