Forthcoming events 2017-18
- 15-16 November 2017 Global Legal Pluralism, co-organised by Maks Del Mar and Paul Schiff Berman.
- 2 March 2018 The 4th Cotterrell Lecture in Sociological Jurisprudence by Professor Annelise Riles
- 20 March 2018 CLSGC Annual Lecture 2018 by Professor James Tully.
The lecture series will be on 'Methodology of Comparative Disciplines'.
- 11 October 2017 CLSGC Comparative Disciplines Series: Religion, Anthropology and Law
- 29 November 2017 CLSGC Comparative Disciplines Series: Linguistics, Literature and Law
- 17 January 2018 GLSGC Comparative Disciplines Series: Philosophy, History and Law
- 14 March 2018 CLSGC Comparative Disciplines Series: Sociology, Economics and Law.
New book symposia
- 31 October - 1 November 2017 International Human Rights and Freedom: Possibilities, Epistemologies, Legacies and Alternatives co-hosted with the International State Crime Initiative (ISCI)
- 21 November 2017 Conversations on International Law and Materiality: International Law, Materiality and Art co-hosted with the Centre for European and International Legal Affairs (CEILA).
- 22 November 2017 Erasmus-CLSGC Dialogues co-hosted with the Erasmus School of Law in Rotterdam
View past events from the Centre for Law and Society in a Global Context.