CLSGC Conference, November 2013 - 'Authority in a Transnational Age'
Forthcoming events 2015-16
Seminar series on 'Jurisdiction'
- 15 Oct 2015 History of Jurisdiction I: Imperial, Ancient and Modern
- 19 Nov 2015 History of Jurisdiction II: The Medieval and Early Modern Imaginations
- 3 Dec 2015 Public / Private Dimensions of Jurisdiction
- 21 Jan 2016 Universal / Regional / Individual Jurisdiction
- 18 Feb 2016 Health and Jurisdiction
- 17 Mar 2016 Cyberspace and Jurisdiction
- 28 Apr 2016 Roundtable: Jurisdiction in a Pluralist World - History, Theory, Challenges
New book forum seminars
- 25 Nov 2015 New Book Forum: 'Intimations of Global Law' by Professor Neil Walker
- 2 December 2015 New Book Forum: 'Social Systems Theory and Judicial Review - Taking Jurisprudence Seriously' by Dr Katayoun Baghai
- 11 Feb 2016 New Book Forum: 'Allowing for Exceptions - A Theory of Defences and Defeasibility in Law' by Dr Luís Duarte d’Almeida
- 6 Apr 2016 New Book Forum: 'Whaling and International Law' by Professor Malgosia Fitzmaurice
View past events from the Centre for Law and Society in a Global Context.