The postgraduate law research community at Queen Mary hosts an annual conference with the aim of sharing ideas and fostering research networks.
Postgraduate Research Conference 2015
- 2016 Queen Mary Postgraduate Legal Research Conference - Embracing New Approaches 3 June 2016 #QMLawConf
- 2015 Queen Mary Postgraduate Legal Research Conference - Commerce, the law and individual freedom: Small cog, big machine 4 June 2015
- 2014 Queen Mary Postgraduate Legal Research Conference - From Imitation to Innovation: Enriching Legal Scholarship 5 June 2014
- 2013 Postgraduate Research Conference: Reinvigorating Legal Thought in Times of Change 6 June 2013.
- 2012 Postgraduate Research Conference: Taking Risks and Challenging Legal Thought 22 May 2012. Selected papers are published in a conference edition of the QM Law Journal
- 2011 Postgraduate Research Conference 'Pushing Legal Knowldege Boundaries' July 2011. The conference sought to encourage law PhD students to appreciate the value of their research to policy makers, legislators and publishers and to inspire researchers to be innovative and original in their research and writing.
- 2010 Postgraduate Research Conference 'Standing on the Shoulders of Giants' March 2010. The event was organised by Law PhD students; Burcu Kılıç, Marc D Mimler, Martin A Kuppers and Gaetano Dimita. An edited collection of papers presented at the conference have been published in 'Standing on the Shoulders of Giants - Legal research excellence and knowledge sharing at Queen Mary, University of London' [PDF 832KB],Volume I, edited by Burcu Kilic and Marc D Mimler.