Adrian Sterling , LLB (Sydney)
Visiting Professorial Fellow
Adrian Sterling has specialised for many years in intellectual property law, particularly in the fields of national, international and regional copyright, computer and data protection law. He is a consultant to Lamb Chambers, Middle Temple, London, where he practised while at the Bar. He is a Professorial Fellow of the Queen Mary Intellectual Property Research Institute, a Vice-President of the British Copyright Council, and a member of the Advisory Board of the British Literary and Artistic Copyright Association, the British Group of ALAI, the International Literary and Artistic Association.
- Copyright Law in Australia and the Rights of Performers, Authors and Composers in the Pacific Region (with G.E.Hart) (1981);
- The Data Protection Act 1984 (second edition 1985);
- Copyright Law in the United Kingdom and the Rights of Performers, Authors and Composers in Europe (with M.C.L. Carpenter) (1986, Supplement 1987);
- Intellectual Property Rights in Sound Recordings, Film and Video (1992, Supplement 1994)
- World Copyright Law (second edition 2003).