Professor Joy Svasti Salee, Member of the UK Institute of Taxation. Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Visiting Professorial Fellow
Currently Visiting Professorial Fellow at Queen Mary University of London, teaching on a number of courses on the Tax LLM.
Now retired from practising as an international tax law specialist following a career at three of the big six accountancy firms. Most notably as a senior Tax Partner and UK Head of International Tax at KPMG for many years. Key area of expertise was in advising US parented multinational groups operating in the UK and Europe.
- Significant international tax changes in 2017? ADIT Voice - April 2017.
- International Corporate Tax Law … Enters a Period of Unprecented Change. Tax Planning International Bloomberg BNA - September 2016.
- Around the world in 13 reports. Tax Advisor – March 2016.
- Conflicts in the Attribution of Income to a Person. IFA Cahiers do Doit Fiscal International 2007. Joint report with Craig McAree.
Supervision of some Tax LLM dissertations.
- Chair of the International Taxes Sub-committee, and member of the Technical Committee, of the Chartered Institute of Taxation.
- Member of the Committee of the International Fiscal Association UK Branch and to be President of the IFA Congress in London in 2019.