Law Student Societies at Queen Mary University of London
The student societies are one of the School of Law’s greatest assets. They co-ordinate and host a large range of activities including networking events, competitions, Q&A sessions, panel discussions and socials.
The School of Law is keen to continue supporting our students in their various projects and pursuits. It is important to us that students leave Queen Mary with a well-rounded legal education, and we believe that the work of the societies is paramount to achieving this.
- Queen Mary Mooting Society
- Queen Mary Bar Society
- Queen Mary Law Society
- Queen Mary Pro Bono Society
- Queen Mary Senior Status Society
- ELSA at Queen Mary University of London
- Women Working in Law Society at Queen Mary University of London
- Queen Mary Commercial Awareness Society (QMCAS)
- Queen Mary Criminal Justice Society