QM Law Journal Volume 8: Special Conference Issue
Table of contents
Masthead [PDF 563KB]
- Introduction by M. Bob Kao, Anton Moiseienko and Vassilis Paliouras [PDF 1,476KB]
- Joanna Buchalska - 'Fashion Law: A New Approach [PDF 5,785KB]'
- Jagna Mucha - 'Alternative dispute resolution for consumer disputes in the European Union: challenges and opportunities' [PDF 4,250KB]
- Aurora Donato - 'Public enterprises as policy instruments in the intersection of the EU and WTO legal frameworks on state aid' [PDF 6,807KB]
- Costanza Nicolosi - 'No fishing at Dawn (Raids)! Defining the scope of the Commission's inspection power in antitrust proceedings' [PDF 7,283KB]
- Virag Blazsek - 'A comparative analysis of the bad asset management companies of Spain and Hungary: the devil in the details' [PDF 4,165KB]
- Arthur Guerra Filho - 'Party funding, competition law and the protection of political democracy' [PDF 6,720KB]
- Maria Cecilia Rebecchi - 'Joint investigation teams: a reachable solution to catch unreachable criminals' [PDF 6,199KB]
- Dr Josepha Close - 'Crafting an international prohibiting the grant of amnesty for serious crimes: convergences and divergences in the case-law of international courts' [PDF 6,869KB]
- Debdatta Dobe - 'Contesting essentialism: the role of pluralism and internationality in access to justice' [PDF 4,263KB]
- Maja Sahadzic - 'Federal theory on constitutional asymmetries: revisited' [PDF 6,199KB]
- Artem Galushko - 'Politically motivated justice in the former Soviet Union: the novel concept of "two-fold constitutionalism" in post-Soviet states' [PDF 6,263KB].