The School of Law is extremely proud of its graduates, many of whom have gone on to pursue high profile careers, both in the legal and non-legal professions.
Several current members of staff are former students: Professor Stavros Brekoulakis, Dr Gabriel Gari, Professor Spyros Maniatis, Dr Bernard Schneider and Professor Uma Suthersanen.
Our alumni include:
- Rt Hon Mrs Justice Cox (Laura Cox) a Justice of the High Court (LLB 1973)
- Lord Justice Pitchford (Christopher Pitchford), Lord Justice of Appeal (LLB 1968)
- His Honour Judge Robert Bartfield
- Tony Froggatt, chief executive until November 2007 of Scottish and Newcastle plc (LLB 1969)
The LLM programme at Queen Mary University of London was a career booster. The programme is strongly practice-oriented, and know-how, tips and tricks are also provided by experienced practising lawyers. I highly recommend it.” Gregor Golob, LLM Banking & Finance Law, in Paris (2014/15). Attorney at law, Jadek & Pensa Law Firm, Slovenia
Join our Alumni networks
- School of Law
- Centre for Commercial Law Studies alumni network
- Queen Mary University of London alumni network
- Join the wider Queen Mary alumni community on social media
- School of International Arbitration