Government confirms funding for EU students for 2018 to 2019
HEFCE welcomes the confirmation from the Government that European Union (EU) students will continue to remain eligible for undergraduate, masters, postgraduate and advanced learner financial support in the academic year 2018 to 2019. The details of this announcement can be found on the government website.
Undergraduate Law Degrees
- M100 LLB Law (Three years)
- M101 LLB Law (Two years)
- M105 LLB (Hons) Global Law (Four years)
- M120 LLB LawEu4 (Four years) English and European Law
- M1V1 LLB/LawHis (Three years)
- ML13 LLB/LawPol (Three years)
Placement year options
- Many of our students take part in pro bono work through our student societies and our professional provides an excellent opportunity for students to give free legal advice to members of the public.
- Ranked 3rd in the UK and 1st in London in the Guardian University Guide 2018 subject league tables.
- In the National Student Survey (NSS) 2016, the School of Law scored 91 per cent for student satisfaction.