The School of Law offers eight undergraduate law programmes with a range of subject combinations, pleacement year options and study abroad opportunities. As one of the largest law schools in the UK, we provide high quality teaching to more than 800 undergraduate students.
Undergraduate Law Degrees
- M100 LLB Law (Three years)
- M101 LLB Law Senior Status (Two years)
- M105 LLB Global Law (Four years)
- M120 English and European Law (Four years)
- M1V1 LLB Law with History (Three years)
- ML13 LLB Law and Politics (Three years)
- M1N1 LLB Law with Business (Three years)
- M106 LLB English and French Law (Four years).
Placement year options
- Many of our students take part in pro bono work through our student societies and our professional Legal Advice Centre provides an excellent opportunity for students to give free legal advice to members of the public.
- In 2018 we were ranked 34th best university in the world by QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018.