The School of Law at Queen Mary, University of London offers postgraduate research and taught courses to more than 800 students from all over the world. The breadth and depth of our expertise enables us to offer courses and supervision in virtually all major branches of law. The presence of the Centre for Commercial Law Studies in the School of Law provides a particular strength in the field of commercial law. Queen Mary has built a reputation for its blend of academic and practical approaches on the postgraduate programmes, with many courses taught by leading practitioners alongside academics to bring practical insights and experience into the classroom.
- Certificates - International Financial Law, Intellectual Property Law, Trade Mark Law and Practice and Computer and Communications Law
- Diplomas - wide range of subjects as well as specialist diplomas in Arbitration / Mediation, Computer and Communications Law and International Financial Law
- Distance Learning
- MA by Research
- MSc Management of Intellectual Property
- Semester in London for International Students
- Visiting students and scholars
Scholarships, Studentships and Bursaries
The School of Law offers a range of funding opportunities for postgraduate study. View our bursaries, studentships and scholarships.