12 March 2013
Time: 6:00 - 7:30pm
Venue: Ground Floor Lecture Theatre, CCLS, Queen Mary, University of London, 67-69 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A, United Kingdom
The School of International Arbitration and the Centre for Commercial Law Studies at Queen Mary presents an evening seminar on Sports Arbitration.
6.00pm to 7.30pm registration starts at 5.30pm. The Seminar is followed by a Drinks Reception.
- Introductory Remarks - Stavros Brekoulakis, Queen Mary, University of London
- Football Arbitration - Adam Lewis, QC, Blackstone Chambers
- Arbitration in anti-doping matters - Antonio Rigozzi, University of Neuchatel Law School / Lévy-Kaufmann-Kohler, Geneva
- Olympic Arbitration, David Rivkin, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Court of Arbitration for Sport: Arbitration under CAS, William Sternheimer, Head of Arbitration, CAS
- Concluding Remarks, Loukas Mistelis, Queen Mary, University of London
Chaired by Audley Sheppard, Clifford Chance.
This event is accredited for 1.5 CPD points.
How to Book
This event is free to attend but registration is essential. Please visit EventBrite to book your place.
Registration will begin at 5.30pm. The seminar will be followed by a drinks reception.
Katherine Zaim by email firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is sponsored by Clifford Chance LLP