If you are not a member of the School of Law and would like to attend, please email Professor Richard Ashcroft on email@example.com.
Venue: Room 313, Law Building, Mile End Campus (unless otherwise stated)
Time: Lunch 12.00-12.15pm lunch; Seminar 12.15-2pm
- 11 October - Professor Morten Kinander (BI Norwegian Business School): A Weberian reading of Hobbes on public law and governance
- 18 October - Professor Richard Nobles and Professor David Schiff: What's wrong with guilty pleas?
- 1 November - Special department meeting with Professor Colin Bailey, President and Principal, QMUL
- 15 November - Dr Aleksandra Gliszynska-Grabias (Poznan Human Rights Centre): Recent Polish legislation on defaming the state or nation - In association with the Memory Laws Project
- 22 November - Dr Saskia Hufnagel: Policing Global Regions: A comparative analysis of law enforcement cooperation mechanisms in North America, Asia, Oceania and the EU
- 29 November - Dr Caroline Morris: Attempting constitutional reform on the island micro jurisdiction of Alderney: why did it all go wrong?
- 13 December - Dr Davor Jancic: Regional parliaments and African economic integration.