The School of Law at Queen Mary offers a range of funding opportunities for postgraduate study. For 2014 we are offering more than £1m of financial support for postgraduate law programmes.
Funding opportunities for 2014
- LLM Scholarships - deadline 31 January 2014
- LLM in Law and Economics Partial Scholarships - deadline 6 June 2014
- LLM Scholarship: University of Lagos (UNILAG) - deadline 22 February 2014
- LLM in Paris Partial Scholarships for January 2014 entry - see page for deadline details
- LLM Scholarship 2014 - University of Lagos / CCLS - deadline 22 February 2014
- MSc in Law and Finance Partial Scholarships 2014 - deadline 25 April 2014
- MSc Management of Intellectual Property Full and Partial Scholarships - deadline 27 June 2014
- PhD Studentships for September 2014 entry - deadline 2 December 2013
- PhD Studentships London Social Science ESRC / Goldsmiths Doctoral Training Centre - deadline 2 December 2013
- PhD Graduate Teaching Assistantships (GTA) - deadline 2 December 2013
- PhD Studentships CCLS-Chinese Collaboration - deadline 31 January 2014
We will list additional funding opportunities for 2014 on this page once details are confirmed.