Agreement statement following the UK's vote to leave the EU
"The School would like to reassure students, current and prospective, that there is absolutely no change in terms of status, fees, programme selection, programme and module curricula for 2016 and for the duration of programmes starting in 2016." Read the full statement from the School of Law.
The School of Law offers five undergraduate law programmes and a range of placement year options. As one of the largest law schools in the UK, we provide high quality teaching to more than 800 undergraduate students.
Undergraduate Law Degrees
- M100 LLB Law (Three years)
- M101 LLB Law (Two years)
- M120 LLB LawEu4 (Four years) English and European Law
- M1V1 LLB/LawHis (Three years)
- ML13 LLB/LawPol (Three years) (available for 2017 entry onwards)
Placement year options
- Many of our students take part in pro bono work through our student societies and our professional Legal Advice Centre provides an excellent opportunity for students to give free legal advice to members of the public.
- Ranked 5th in the UK in the Guardian University Guide 2017 subject league tables.
- In the National Student Survey (NSS) 2016, the School of Law scored 91 per cent for student satisfaction.