Government confirms funding for EU students for 2018 to 2019
HEFCE welcomes the confirmation from the Government that European Union (EU) students will continue to remain eligible for undergraduate, masters, postgraduate and advanced learner financial support in the academic year 2018 to 2019. The details of this announcement can be found on the government website.
The School of Law offers five undergraduate law programmes and a range of placement year options. As one of the largest law schools in the UK, we provide high quality teaching to more than 800 undergraduate students.
Undergraduate Law Degrees
- M100 LLB Law (Three years)
- M101 LLB Law (Two years)
- M120 LLB LawEu4 (Four years) English and European Law
- M1V1 LLB/LawHis (Three years)
- ML13 LLB/LawPol (Three years) (available for 2017 entry onwards)
Placement year options
- Many of our students take part in pro bono work through our student societies and our professional Legal Advice Centre provides an excellent opportunity for students to give free legal advice to members of the public.
- Ranked 5th in the UK in the Guardian University Guide 2017 subject league tables.
- In the National Student Survey (NSS) 2016, the School of Law scored 91 per cent for student satisfaction.