1 December 2016Time: 5:30 - 8:30pm
Venue: Room 3.1, Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary University of London, 67-69 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3JB
The School of International Arbitration, Queen Mary University of London is hosting an evening seminar for the publication of Dr Remy Gerbay’s new book “The Functions of Arbitral Institutions” (Wolters Kluwer). The event will consist of a panel discussion, moderated by Professor Loukas Mistelis. The speakers, Jennifer Kirby (Former Deputy Secretary General of the ICC), Adrian Winstanley OBE (Former LCIA Director General), and Mark Appel (Former Senior Vice President of the AAA/ICDR) will explore the role played by Arbitral Institutions in the proceedings they administer.
This event is kindly sponsored by Enyo Law.
- 17:30-18:00: Registration
- 18:00-19:30: Panel Discussion and Questions
- 19.30: Drinks and Canapés Reception.
- Professor Loukas Mistelis, Director of the School of International Arbitration, Clive M Schmitthoff Professor of Transnational Commercial Law and Arbitration, Queen Mary University of London.
- Jennifer Kirby, Principal Kirby, Former Deputy Secretary General of the ICC
- Adrian Winstanley OBE, Independent Arbitrator and Former LCIA Director General
- Mark Appel, Independent Arbitrator and Mediator and Former Senior Vice President of the AAA/ICDR.
For directions to the venue, please refer to the map.
How to book
This event is open to practitioners and students. To register your interest, please email email@example.com.
For more information, please contact the CCLS Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photography, video and audio recording
Please note that CCLS events may be photographed or video and audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by Queen Mary University of London. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively you can email the CCLS Events Team on email@example.com in advance of the event that you are attending.